How do I get a Certificate of Character?


What is a Certificate of Character?
A Certificate of Character is an official document issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service which states whether a person has any previous convictions recorded against him/her.

At some point in time you may be required to get this certificate, for example: when applying for a new job.  Read more…..

I am not the Father. How can I get my name removed from a child’s birth certificate?


Matters like these are difficult, the purpose of this post is to provide some insight in dealing with a situation like this so that persons involved can move forward with their lives. If you believe that you are not the father of a child these are the steps that you can take: